Monday, November 14

The Planner

I am forever indebted to a simple pile of papers held together by a wire spriral. It is my planner, and I love him. Let me show you what this week looks like:





















You can see that it is finals week, and therefore, I have no life. Please note the little green post-it on the right page (the second half of the week). It has a list of all that needs to get done, along with the pages it is and when it is due. For everything I finish, I get to not only scribble it out on that little green post-it, I get to cut it out and RIP IT UP! How much of a stress-relieving symbolic ritual is that?!

To be honest, I go through kind of manic-depressive stages with this list of to-do papers. At one moment, I am on top of it all - so ready for this week - in charge of my own A+ destiny. At the next moment, I feel like I will never make it through - that I am not made for grad school - that I am going to just shrivel up and die still clutching that green to-do list.

So, bear with me these next few days. You may want to stay out of my way (especially when I am driving - I tend to not care as much about pedestrians when stressed).

But I will be DONE with grad school by next Tuesday! How crazy is that?!

2 comments:

heatherfeather said...

lovely profile pic, m'dear! that's how i feel...

Yaymee said...

Thanks, Cherz!

Hf - The picture really does sum up my sentiment of the week. It will change back to normal when I do....if I do.....