Saturday, August 13

Dinner with My Girls


Had Aimee, Anthony, Rae-Anne, Anna, Sarah, and Brian over for dinner tonight. So, I guess it wasn't just dinner with "my girls." It was dinner with my girls and any significant boys in the picture.

Which leads me to a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

AIMEE IS ENGAGED! This was the first time we all met Anthony, but he seems perfect for her. I love seeing my friends so happy. I will write more about it later, but in the mean time, I will placate you with some fun photos. I have realized that I make only ONE funny face when told to make a funny face. I need to expand my repertoire, don't I? I will practice. In fact, that is why I am not writing more now - I need to go and work on my funny faces in the bathroom mirror. Wish me luck!
Us Girls:


Aimee and Anthony - Aren't they the cutest together!?

Anna and Me Doing my ONE Funny Face:

Ok, this one isn't from tonight, but it shows that I always use the same face.

And I may spice it up with a slight variation. This one is called Moose or Mousse?


5 comments:

Erik said...

Moose?

heatherfeather said...

MOOSE!

(I TOOK THAT PICTURE!)

heatherfeather said...

we need to get pronghorn up there.

PRONGHORN!

Yaymee said...

To-Do List for Heather and Amy
Starting September 19th:

-take a pronghorn picture, as the pronghorn impression is a different funny face than the above!

-take a shrimp picure, as this impression is also different!

Thank you, Heather, for reminding me that I can, in fact, make a funny face without crossed eyes and my tongue sticking out!

heatherfeather said...

sweet.

we can do it the 18th, i get back at like 10 am, leaving us the WHOLE DAY to pictures of your funny face collection!!