Saturday, September 24

Ok, I am going to get work done today before salsa.... ummm...why am I updating the blog?

So, as my last post may convey, I am back to my nerdy Amy ways. Or at least I am really trying to be good. C'mon, why can't I just concentrate for 8 weeks more and do well this quarter?

Last night, I was excited to head home after a long day of class, meetings, work, the gym, etc to get some reading done so I can enjoy the weekend. But on my way to my car at around 6:00, I ran into the goddamn Security Party. I shouldn't have stopped, but I did. But I was still planning on leaving about 10 minutes later. Ok, fine, I left GSIS 4 hours later. Drunk. Turned out to be fun, or at least amusing....

So, I am going to TURN OFF the computer right now and get to work - make up for last night. And then I am off to salsa! I will update more later.

2 comments:

heatherfeather said...

i had me a good time, and i was at the same party! the goddamned security party! it was fun, scott was drunk not to mention a frequent spiller of crappy beer.

i'm so glad we get to hang out now. i missed you. and i'll miss you. and of COURSE i'll hang out with you when you get back, silly muffin. vovpzeq!

Yaymee said...

security functions always end up fun for some reason - proabably bc there is always beer! i am soooo glad you are back from NY! yay for Heather being in Denver!