Tuesday, October 11

SEACAUCUS!

(Secaucus is my new term for "Excellent!" Let's see if it sticks.)

Anyway, SEACAUCUS! After bitching and moaning in July about the excessive amount of money I just put into my one true love, Ricki, I was finally rewarded today.

"Did you sell the ol' car for a nice wad of cash?" you may ask...

No, and if you ask that, you don't know me very well.

"Did he win the big race and bring you fame, fortune, and a beer?"

No. I don't race my aging honey anymore. Ok, I never did, but I would have if there was someone at the finish line with fame, fortune, and a beer.

"So, why exclaim 'SECAUCUS!'?"

Because on this cold cold cold Denver day (and you guys know I despise weather below about 50 degrees), Ricki gave me heat. My love, Ricki, kept me warm. Last winter, his broken thermostat kept him from doing this part of his job, but this winter is a different story!

Internal thought: Am I being a bit too candid about how much I personify my darling Ricki and how attached I am to him? Wait, according to that personality test, I sometimes wave my freak flag, don't I? And don't people love me for it? We shall see... End internal thought.

(wait, aren't these all internal thoughts, as I am not reciting what I type as I type) Ugh.

Anyhow.... SEACAUCUS! I love my Ricki.

Check out an old post about my Ricki

4 comments:

Guambat Stew said...

Happy birthday, a day early (it's 11th here in Sydney). Enjoy.

heatherfeather said...

yogurty yogurt...

yay ricki having heat!!

DANG - bnuipvto!

Yaymee said...

Thanks for the early birthday wish, guambatstew!

Heather - I have one thing to say to you:

spackle.

heatherfeather said...

hee hee!

spackle...

tweuv