Friday, January 6

Going Away Party Reservations

Approximate conversation when Heatherfeather called Sushi Boat to make reservations for my Going Away Party:


Sushi Boat: Good Afternoon, You have reached the Sushi Boat. How can I help you?
Heatherfeather: I would like to make a reservation for a large party for tomorrow night.
Sushi Boat: How many in the party?
Heatherfeather: 22.
Sushi Boat: This is the Sushi Boat on Hampden. Did you mean to call the Sushi Den?
Heatherfeather: No, I meant to call you.
Sushi Boat: The Sushi Boat?
Heatherfeather: Yes.
Sushi Boat: Oh. GREAT!

No, it's not the prettiest sushi place in Denver, nor is it the most popular. But they have superb sushi and I have always liked how unpretentious they are there. Can't wait for some good sushi with all of my friends!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Yaymee,
I am new to the blog system (I just wrote my first actual entry yesterday), and yesterday I also discovered the comment section of the blog.

Just wanted to send a quick reply note and wish you well with the remaining 'good-byes'. I'm trying to keep in mind that starting on Wed. we will be onto meeting new people and done with the tears! Looking forward to meeting you on Wed. ~amy