Wednesday, January 4

Yesterday, I spent the day at GSIS. Yes, apparently I am one of those nerds that can't leave school even when she is done with classes. You got a problem with that?

It was the first day of classes for everyone else, so it was quite the happening place to be. I had lunch, coffee, and dinner with old friends. I sat down with Professor DeMartino, Professor Levine, and PVA to say good-bye. But I know I will be in touch with them - I am going to have a TON of unanswered questions from those readings I have assigned to myself over the next two years. Wow, I am really that nerd who can't leave school, aren't I?

Yesterday was wonderful. Yesterday was exhausting. I came home and called Heatherfeather crying. Emotionally, this is all a bit too much. But everytime I think of how sad I am to leave, I realize how blessed I was to have it so good for this time. That doesn't make the sadness go away, but it does make me appreciate it more.

No comments: